Career Planning Workshops and Support
Working in schools, Five 4 Five’s expert Speaker’s Bureau delivers a high-energy, productive program of games and exercises to help high school juniors and seniors answer the important questions:
- What are my gifts?
- What do I like to do?
- Where can I offer my skills for a life of money and happiness?
- What training do I need? Which college? Which apprenticeships?
We also offer longer term support once students leave high school. Once your students have taken our basic workshop, with your help we will choose a Five 4 Five students to follow over the next few years. These are students who need and want our help over the years.
This support includes:
- Mentoring — for academic success
- Cultural Activities — for personal and group expansion
- Peer and Adult Interactions — for give support that will see them through to their goals